Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I browse pattern catalogs a lot and have quite a lot of a lots in this sentence!

Anyhow, my nearest big fabric store that stocks patterns is 1 hours drive away in Somerset-West. And I usually go to Somerset-West for the big monthly grocery shopping for all the stuff that is available and/or cheaper compared to our local Spar. But I am digressing - actually just wanted to show some Vogue patterns that really appealed to me. And that I hope to find at said fabric shop. Here goes:

Badgley Mischka for Vogue, I looove this dress, now just need an occassion.....




V8032, love the white top on the left or maybe its because of the nice earings and hair and I would probably never look like that in the blouse....but its still nice!


Perfect for a lot of occassions, especially where the dress code would result in me falling back on the Little Black Dress option - unfortunately, the LBD is not a good option for me due to my pale, yellowy undertone. Enter the Little Blue (or Bottle Green!) Dress! as seen in V1120:

Oh, and did I mention that I am a Novice sewer?!! Maybe I should rather focus on those 1 hour projects!




0 comments:

Post a Comment